Monday, September 27, 2010

Blazer, Licky Larry & Jenny: Please help us find good homes



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Au Eching (DiGi - Central) <ECHING@digi.com.my>
Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:33 PM
Subject: Please help us find good homes
To:


 

Dear everyone

 

Hi these are  3 siblings rescued from the pound and are searching for good homes .

 

Just a  few words from the  pups as they  would like to share with you.

 

Blazer : I have light green eyes and am the leader of the pack. I love being with people and enjoy playing with my siblings and make a good guard dog. Ooh I love my food as well.  Take me home as your pet?

 

Licky Larry: I love to lick a lot anything or everything even the cage. I am friendly and good with people please take me home?

 

Jenny:  I am  the shy girl but once you get to know me I will be your best friend for life. Please consider me as your "lifetime best friend" ?

 

Our details are as follows :

 

Names : Blazer ( Male) , Licky larry ( Male) , Jenny ( Female)

Age : 3.5 to 4 mths

Size: medium short haired

Colour : Cream

Medical record: Vaccinated , dewormed and spayed very healthy

Temperament : Active ,friendly and alert

Location at : Jalan Ampang

 

Please forward rhis email to your friends or anyone who may be interested in adopting the pups.

 

For more details please call 016 209 3155 and for viewing .

 

Thanks for helping our furry friends.

 

Eching

016 209 3155

For E-Mail Disclaimer, please see http://www.digi.com.my/support/general/email_disclaimer.jsp


No comments:

Post a Comment